Hey Everyone!!! In this video I share the goals that I made for 2017. I decided to keep it much lighter than I did last year! I also talk about how my 2016 goals went as well. Overall, I'm happy with what I accomplished last year and can't wait to do so much this year!
- The Neverending Blanket has reached the end!!! I finished up this blanket I started years ago and I love it. It's a ripple/chevron crochet blanket (sorry, no pattern as I pulled the stitch from a stitch dictionary) using Vanna's Choice yarn in Purple and Kelly Green. I used a size H 5 mm hook to make this blanket.
- Viatori by Julia Farwell Clay using Knit Picks Mighty Stitch Bulky in Ash. Buttons from Joann.
- Flaming June by Cheryl Naimeth using Knit Picks Hawthorne Kettle Dyed in Slate (grey) and Blackbird (black).
- Be Simple Variations shawl by Carolyn Glauz-Todrank. I used my handspun (fiber from Turtlemade) bought at a fiber festival a few years ago. This was spun on a Turkish spindle also from Turtlemade.
- My first ever wheel-spun handspun! The fiber was a gift from The Woolery when I bought my wheel. It didn't have a brand name, just that it was 100% wool top. I spun this on my Schacht Ladybug.
- My second every wheel-spun handspun! The fiber is Wool of the Andes roving from Knit Picks in the Hot Rod colorway.
- Socks using the colorway Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans from Nomadic Yarns. I'm using 2.25 mm needles and it's living in a bag from Kicks And Giggles. I'm going to do an afterthought heel with these, but I'm unsure which tutorial/pattern I'm going to use since I've never done an afterthought heel before.
- A Notions tin from TheSexyKnitter shop on Etsy. I love the alpaca with attitude on the front of this one.
- I decided to put my purchases in a separate video for time. You can check that out here.