- I've been spending a lot of time with my Dad to make sure he's taking care of himself. It was also Father's Day so we got together. Of course there was family drama because family. :)
- I also spent some time caking up my scraps because they were way out of hand. I then realized that I had to get rid of some scraps.
- I'm going to Rhinebeck! Check here for an announcement video from Erin. :)
- 2 charity hats using a 5.5 mm (I) hook. I did these in half-double crochet all around. The yarn used was Royal/White by Red Heart Team Spirit and Orange/Black by I Love This Yarn Fan Pride.
- I finished an Angel Wings Pinafore. My cousin finally found out the gender of the baby so it's going to be lots of girly items. :D
- I've not got far to go on the Be Simple Variations shawl. The ModeKnit Yarn is working up beautifully and I can't wait to wear it!
- I finally finished the doe of the cross stitch project I'm working on. The pattern is from RHT Embroidery.
- Plying has commenced on the Turtle Made fiber. I'm just doing a 2-ply and it's barber-poling like I wanted. I'm using a yarn bowl from Pawley Studios to contain the center-pull balls while I ply.
- Steam is having their Summer Sale and I bought Stardew Valley. That is where my time went this past weekend. I blame it for me not finishing what I had intended on finishing. I'm cool with it because I really like the game. It's kind of like Harvest Moon...like exactly. :D
- I watched the latest season of Orange is the New Black and oh, it was a good one! No spoilers, but if you liked the other seasons, this one is a must-watch!
- Lady Dynamite starring Maria Bamford is such a fun show! It deals with mental illness and is somewhat based on Maria's own life. I recommend paying attention to the first episode before working on anything too complicated because it is set in different points in time and it can be confusing if you're unsure which is which.
And here's the haul video I was talking about! Love the yarn like woah!