Don't be frightened off by the title! If you keep watching, you'll see what I was talking about. Don't worry. No actual hairballs are shown! :D
- Cameron Slouchy Hat by Lorin Jean - I used Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Superwash Worsted in Dove Heather. I really like this yarn! I just need to add a button and this one is done, but I haven't got the button picked out yet. The project bag is from Lamby Toes.
- Giant V Stitch throw - You can find a similar pattern here. I used 3 strands of Knit Picks Brava Bulky in Camel Heather and a Q crochet hook. In total, I used over 18 skeins of the yarn. Go stash down!
- I needed a palette cleanser so started a garter stitch dishcloth. The yarn is Sugar N Cream Daisy Ombre. I'm using US 7, 4.5 mm needles. I'm housing this one in a bag from Twist Fiber Studios.
- Prairie Socks by Kay Jones - The yarn is from A Yarn Well Spun in the Gaffer's Garden colorway. I forgot to mention in the vid, but I'm using size 2.25 needles. Living in a Fat Squirrel Fibers bag.
- Still spinning along on my Hobbledehoy battlings. The spindle is a Standard from Turtlemade.
- A Series of Unfortunate Events was great! I've never read the books so I can't compare.
- Escape to the Country is amazing and oh so British. Love it!
- House hunting is in effect. Well, it was until we became under contract! *insert yells of glee right here*
- If the inspection goes well, things are going to get hectic around here and I will probably update in shorter bursts rather than a longer video. Expect a room tour at some point too!