I talk about a lot of things in this podcast, but I'm sure the winner of the giveaway is what everyone wants to know so I let Random.org pick a winner early on in the video. Then I talk about lots of things like Ikea and other great things. Here are the links and whatnot. :)
- I made a Crochet Dish Scrubber and made a tutorial for it.
- I have another tutorial coming out for some cute little coasters I made, but it won't be up until Nov. 4th.
- The socks for my mom saw some work, but I'm not sure if I cast the first one on too tightly. Also, I want to check that the length is correct before starting the toe so I put the first one on spare needles and started the second sock. I'm using Knit Picks Felici and size 1 2.25mm needles.
- Asunder by Lisa Mutch using Size 7 Chiaogoo Interchangeable Needles. The speckled yarn is Bad Egg by Lamby Toes. The other color is Stepping Stones by Cyborg's Craft Room and is the second yarn I've tried for this part of the pattern. So far so great!
- I started a basic hat to donate to a local charity that I make things for called Scarf It Up. I'm using Size 7 needles for the brim and 8's for the rest of the hat. The yarn is Red Heart Team Spirit in Royal/White.
- I did a little spinning, but not enough to show.
I went to IKEA to buy a mattress for the guest room and earlier I bought some chairs for the living room. Basically, I'm doing things that I've been putting off because I'm hosting Early Thanksgiving this year and I don't think people are going to want to sit on ottomans and sleep in the world's most uncomfortable bed.
- I'm reading the Witches of East End series and am on the third book. It's very different from the show, but I think that's fine. I liked the show, but I like the story-lines in the books as well.
- I started rewatching Buffy the Vampire Slayer again because of course I did! :) It's just one of those shows that I think I will always want to go back and watch again.