- Graham Hat by Jennifer Adams. I used Lion Brand Wool-Ease in the Chestnut Heather colorway and sizes 7 and 8 needles to make the hat. It's reversible and very nice looking on either side.
- Asunder Shawl by Lisa Mutch. I used Lamby Toes yarn in the Bad Egg colorway and Cyborg's Craft Room in the colorway Stepping Stones. The pattern is not overly difficult, but it did take me a while to complete because of all of the yarn overs. :)
- I made plain socks for my mom out of Knit Picks Felici in the Highland colorway using US 1 2.25mm needles. I just hope they fit!
- I also made some potholder shaped coasters using a weaving loom kit. I'll be posting a video about that later on.
- I am working on the Chunky Hoodie by Michelle Arellano using Bernat Softee Chunky and a Size N (10mm) crochet hook.
- After finishing up my mom's socks, I started a pair of Rose City Rollers by Mara Catherine Bryner using the leftover yarn. I should have enough, but if I run out, I'm going to just do the toes in a different yarn.
- The last thing I'm working on is a pair of Menelaos Mitts by Teleri from with2hands using Knit Picks Stroll Tonal in Gypsy and US 1 2.5 mm needles. I'm working both these and the socks above in tandem so I can get them both to match (and hopefully not make a bunch of mistakes).
- Stitch Markers from Sucre Sucre Miniatures
- A new cell phone to replace my old one with it's many problems. :D
- Thanksgiving was quiet and nice. We just had a more simple meal than I usually prepare. After dinner we put up the tree.
- I participated in the Secret Santa Swap that Erin hosts. Check out that video here.
- I spent a lot of time filming and editing video for the 12 Days of Craftmas. Here's a link to the playlist.
- I also pulled out all of my yarn. I shot a stash flash (that will be uploaded sometime soon) and took pictures before putting everything away. It fit a lot better than I expected!
- Yesterday, my husband and I were very close to being in a car accident and then only 2 cars behind another accident. Basically, I'm hibernating until people learn how to drive. Or the next time I need yarn. Let's see how long I can last! In all seriousness, I am very thankful that nothing bad happened to us. The accident that we were behind looked bad, but everyone looked okay. Their cars not so much, but at least it wasn't worse.
- I've watched a lot lately including Futurama with my husband.
- Moone Boy (except that Hulu hates me).
- The latest season of Doctor Who. I know I can't believe I haven't been watching all along, but I am trying to get caught up before the Christmas episode. This season is so much better than last season in my opinion. I like the 2 episode format as well.
- The last thing we've been watching is How To Get Away With Murder and ooooooh, it's so good! I know why people are constantly raving about it!