- Fingerless Gloves - I used a size G crochet hook and Lion Brand Wool-Ease scraps for the Basic Fingerless Mitts pattern by Julia Vaconsin. I want to make note that when I got the pattern, the site layout was different (I didn't have to join or anything), so that's something to consider.
- A coloring page from the Enchanted Forrest book by Johanna Basford
- Menelaos Mitts by Teleri from with2hands - I am using Knit Picks Stroll Tonal in Gypsy and US 1, 2.5 mm needles. This is being housed in my Halcyarn project bag that I received in this year's Secret Santa Swap.
- Chunky Hoodie by Michelle Arellano - The yarn is Bernat Softee Chunky in Grey Ragg and I'm using a Size N, 10 mm crochet hook from Chiaogoo.
- I'm also working on some fiber from Turtle Made using one of her 3D printed Turkish spindles, but not enough progress to really show.
- My husband bought me the Secret Garden and Enchanted Forrest coloring books from Johanna Basford and I LOVE them!
- I also received some Gel Pens and the glitter is making me so happy! Really, everything should be written in glitter pens!
- I also received the illustrated Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone book and it is beautiful! I must have all of the other ones as they come out!
- My husband also got me a Albus Dumbledore Funko Pop figurine and has started my obsession. If I buy more, it's his fault!
- I bought myself a Watercolor Purple Violet Landscape mouse pad from Courtney Oquist.
- For my husband, I bought a lot of things including this Shark Attack mouse pad from Kristin Frenzel.
- My husband's birthday was a couple of days before Christmas so we went to the movies and lunch and had a great time. Because his day is so close to Christmas, we pretty much celebrated him all week before. <3
- Christmas was a quiet affair at my house. I made a simple meal and we just chilled. Very nice!
- I helped make Barry Gibson's Christmas a very special one by working with his sister Amy to get him a mug and I wasn't the only one. Check out him opening everything and his reaction here.
- My husband got to pick the movie and he decided on Sisters staring Tina Fey and Amy Poehler and it was sooo funny! Highly recommend!
- I've been watching 30 Rock because you can never get enough of Tina Fey!
- On Christmas day, we watched the Doctor Who Christmas special and oooooh, it was good! I really liked the chemistry between Alex Kingston and Peter Capaldi. I know it's not going to happen, but can she be the new companion? :D