Fiber Festivals I'm Planning For This Year
- A Wool Gathering
- Rhinebeck AKA New York Sheep and Wool
- Kentucky Sheep and Fiber Festival with Amy (mingmow)!!!!!!!!!!
- Camp Out Fingerless Mitts by tante ehm- I used Cascade 220 Superwash Sport. Living in a SouthPaw Creations bag by Erin (gimmeyarn418). I modified this to use sport weight yarn using a few project pages.
- I started spinning again on the TurtleMade fiber (and a TurtleMade 3D printed Turkish spindle. Living in a Kicks And Giggles bag.
- I did a couple inches of the Freezing January cardigan (not shown).
Birthday Craft Along Prize Drawing
- We ended up having 10 participants and 15 entries for the Birthday Craft-Along! I did initially state that we needed 15 participants, but I'm going ahead and doing a drawing for the 2 skeins of Knit Picks Felici in Candy Jar. Using Random.org, the winner is...CodiKnits!!! Congratulations, Codi! Feel free to chat away in the Chat thread since I'll leave that open for a while.
- The Boss
- Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black audiobook
- Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith audiobook