Be sure to check out my last video to see all of the goodies Amy and I bought at Kentucky Sheep and Fiber. Oh, the yarn fumes!
I'm wearing my Moonrise Shawl today. This is out of Knit Picks Lindy Chain in Plum. The pin is from Little Tesoros Gifts.
Please forgive any delays if it takes a while for me to get back to you. :)
Triangle Potholder by Jessica Phillips -- Lily Sugar N Creme Coral and Off-White; Size I 5.5 mm crochet hook. I added 2 rounds to make it a little bigger.
HO's (Half Objects)
- Fingerless Mitts -- I'm making up this one as I go (though I did take notes on the first one to make the next one the same). I'm using Cascade 220 Sport Superwash in Black and Daffodil and size 6 4.00 mm needles. This is living in a South Paw Creations bag from Erin/gimmeyarn418.
- Spinning some Turtle Made fiber with a Turtle Made Turkish spindle. The bag is from Kicks and Giggles.
- Basic socks using Knit Picks Felici in Gummy Bear, 2.5 mm needles, and a Fat Squirrel Fibers bag to keep it all in place. I'm doing the Fish Lips Kiss Heel.
- Be Simple Variations shawl by Carolyn Glauz-Todrank -- I'm using some of my new yarn from ModeKnit Yarn in Cuckoo Wasp on the Mode Werk Flow base. I'm using size 6 4.00 mm needles. I'm keeping this project in a bag from Lamby Toes shop.
- All of the things from the fiber fest. Check out the video here.
- A cute sheep notions pouch from Becka Rahn.
- The Silkworm audiobook by Robert Galbraith. I enjoyed this better than the first one because Robin starts to get a backbone, haha!