It has now officially been over 4 years since I've been posting videos on the Crafting With Claudie Youtube channel! It really doesn't feel like it's been that long, but it has! I wish I could give every one of my subscribers and followers a big hug, but instead I will just have to say a huge THANK YOU! You really do make me so happy that I created my channel and this website. My gratitude is big and strong! :D
The bulk of this Show and Tell was filmed last week. I was unable to upload it on the day I recorded. Oops!
- Crescendo by Erin Donahue (gimmeyarn418) -- used Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted in Glen Ellyn which was a gift from Mingmow. If you click on the 'Erin' link, you will be taken to the Ravelry page where you can download the pattern. At the present, all of Erin's pattern proceeds are going to benefit the Seth Bottari Fund. Seth is her baby nephew who was diagnosed with cancer. Please check out her patterns and the link at the bottom of that Ravelry page for more details.
- Sockhead Hat by Kelly McClure -- I used Yarn Geek Fibers Super Geek! in Boxcar Gallery. Love this yarn and must buy more some to make socks!
- Christmas Socks (Vanilla is the New Black by Anneh Fletcher) -- Amy/mingmow gave me this yarn and I cast on these socks on Christmas day. I love the yarn (Socks That Rock in Bob (the Gnome) Sledder colorway). 2.25 mm needles.
- Afterthought Heel Socks by Laura Linneman -- My first afterthought/forethought heels! These fit amazing, btw. The yarn was NomadicYarns Trusty Sock in Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans. I used Knit Picks Stroll Tonal in Gypsy for the heels and toes. I used 2.25 mm needles.
- Cross Stitch pattern finally done! This pattern is from RHT Embroidery.
- Prairie Socks by Kay Jones -- The yarn is from A Yarn Well Spun in the Gaffer's Garden colorway. I've had this skein for 2 or 3 years now and I can't believe I haven't used it by now! It's gorgeous. I'm using 2.25 mm needles. It's living in a Fat Squirrel Fibers bag.
- Cameron Slouchy Hat by Lorin Jean -- I'm using Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Superwash in Dove Heather. This is such a beautiful crochet pattern! The project bag is from Lamby Toes.
- Spinning on my Hobbledehoy battlings on my Turtlemade spindle.