- I went to A Wool Gathering and had a great time. Met up with a fellow podcaster and met some other awesome people. Yay!
- We've been getting some stuff done around the house. There's been yard work (goodbye tree limbs that have to be ducked under) and decluttering.
- Mama Vertebrae by Kelly Brooker
- 2 unshown items (a coaster for a tutorial I'll be doing and a secret gift for someone).
- Socks for my mom.
- Asunder by Lisa Mutch using Lamby Toes yarn in the Bad Egg colorway kept in a Kicks and Giggles bag. I'm using size 7 Chiaogoo Interchangeable needles.
- I'm spinning some roving from Turtle Made. Also using a Turkish spindle by the same etsy shop.
- I bought two charms to use as stitch markers from SucreSucreMiniatures.
- I videoed everything else in a video which you can check out below.
- I listened to two audiobooks this week. Well, I finished one and won't finish the other. The one I loved is Born With Teeth: A Memoir by Kate Mulgrew. It's awesome and I love her voice! If you have triggering issues, please look up the topics she goes over in the book. The second book was Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce and it's just not for me.
- Being Human (US version) has been started and finished since my last podcast. That's pretty much all I watched and it was good. It is 4 seasons long and actually had a conclusion! That's a pet peeve of mine when shows end but have cliffhangers.