Hey Everyone! Today I talk about a lot of stuff (duh) and I'm doing a giveaway too! Look below for the rules and details.
- A basic knit hat using Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn in the Orange and Black striped colorway.
- A blanket square that's a secret project, but you can see it in my Ravelry project page.
- I'm spinning some roving from Turtle Made. Also using a Turkish spindle by the same etsy shop.
- Socks for my mom using Knit Picks Felici in the Highland colorway and 2.25 Size 1 needles.
- Asunder by Lisa Mutch using Lamby Toes yarn in the Bad Egg colorway kept in a Kicks and Giggles bag. I'm using size 7 Chiaogoo Interchangeable needles. The second color was initially Knit Picks Hawthorne in Blackbird, but I'm going to be ripping that out and using a new yarn that I bought.
- I bought two skeins of yarn from The Cyborg's Craft Room. The colorways are Stellar and Stepping Stones. I'll be using Stepping Stones in my Asunder shawl.
- A Sock Ruler has now been procured! This is a handy tool to have if you knit socks.
- One person will win a $25 gift card to either Knit Picks or Webs (yarn.com). Before entering make sure that you can order from those websites in your country.
- Leave a comment on this video (not on this page, on the Youtube page for the video) telling me what your favorite part is about the seasons changing. I am enjoying having the windows open and the crunchy leaves.
- One entry per person.
- You need to be at least 18 years old and be a subscriber to my channel.
- You have until midnight the morning of Monday, October 26, 2015 to enter and I will announce the winner on the episode that I will record on that Monday.
- The winner will need to contact me to let me know which place they'd like the gift card from as well as their email and info in order for me to send it to them.
Good luck, everyone!
- We painted two rooms and their ceilings in one day last week which left my shoulders hurting, but with a better paint job than the last time we painted. We didn't change the color too much. We just went with slightly lighter shades than we previously had going on. Sometimes all you need is a little change to make a big difference.
- Because we painted, I took down all of the things off of the walls. These will probably be bare for a while until I figure out placement for everything, but once I get it all together I plan on doing a room tour.
- I blazed through The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black. So good!
- American Horror Story: Freak Show was what I binge-watched lately. I thought this season wasn't as good as previous ones, but I still found it highly enjoyable to watch and recommend it if you like the other seasons of the show.
- I also tried rewatching all of Parks and Rec, but Netflix doesn't have the very last season. Since finishing AHS, I started watching Dark Matter, a show set in space. No surprises there! :)