- Basic Hat using Red Heart Team Spirit in Royal/White that's going into the charity pile.
- A Doily to protect my bookcase from the basket I keep my WIPs in. I forgot to mention that I used Lily's Sugar N Cream. No pattern, but let me know if you're interested and I can do a tutorial.
- Asunder shawl by Lisa Mutch using 7 4.5mm Chiaogoo Needles. Yarn used: Bad Egg by Lamby Toes and Stepping Stones by Cyborg's Craft Room. The project bag is Kicks and Giggles.
- Socks for my mom (still) with Knit Picks Felici in the Highland colorway using Size 1 2.25mm needles. The project bag is Fat Squirrel Fibers.
- Graham Hat by Jennifer Adams for my husband. I'm using Size 7 and 8 needles and the yarn is Lion Brand Wool Ease in Chestnut Heather. It's living in a South Paw Creations bag (gimmeyarn418).
- I bought things for a series of videos, but I also bought 2 skeins of Lion Brand Wool-Ease in the Chestnut Heather colorway, 2 spools of discount Halloween ribbon, and a random star for decoration. All of that happened during a trip to Joann's. :)
- Go watch this Stephen West video. It's awesome!
- I started watching Season 10 of Criminal Minds, but I'm finding it a bit predictable.
- My husband has been wanting me to watch Archer so I started and it's great. I can see how it might not be for everyone, but I find it funny.
- November is crazy! And by that I mean, I've got way too much stuff to get done this month. :) The first thing going on is Early Thanksgiving that I'm hosting this year and I'm trying to get everything ready for that.
- Then I go over a tentative outline for the rest of the year for the Youtube channel.
See you in a couple of weeks!