So, winter is happening around here and I'm having HVAC issues...again. But, I finished things and I bought some stuff and, and, and. :) Here are the all the details!
Check out the Crafting With Claudie group over on Ravelry to join in talking about our 2016 Crafty Goals. :)
- Menelaos Mitts by Teleri from with2hands - I used 2.5 mm needles and Knit Picks Stroll Tonal in Gypsy. I love these!
- Chunky Hoodie by Michelle Arellano - I used a Size N crochet hook and Bernat Softee Chunky in Grey Ragg. This is just a fun and easy project even if I'm not sure I'll wear it much.
- Swatch - I'm going to start the Flaming June cardigan by Cheryl Niamath using Knit Picks Hawthorne Tonal in Slate.
- Roll City Rollers by Mara Catherine Bryner - I'm using Knit Picks Felici in Highland and US 1, 2.25 mm knitting needles.
- Spinning! - I'm still working on my 4 oz. braid by Turtle Made also using a 3D printed Turkish spindle by her as well.
- I bought a project bag that I thought I'd have in time to record, but the mail is running late so it'll have to wait until next time.
- Washi Tape! Thanks to Amanda from the Knot A Podcast who talked about Target's washi tape, I looked when I was there and bought 5 spools of tape.
- I also found a small calendar over in the Dollar Spot at Target. It's just a placeholder until I figure out a different one (let's see if it's there by the end of 2016, ha).
- The HVAC issues are causing me so much stress and I'm over it.
- New Year's Eve was a quiet one where I didn't venture out with the drinking and all of that. We did play Exploding Kittens and I highly recommend the game!
- I'm doing a modified Bullet Journal system this year for my calendar and I go over that a bit.
- I started and finished Jessica Jones Season 1. It was really good and I had my reservations. Great acting and storyline.
- I picked back up re-watching Star Trek: Voyager somewhere in Season 2 and almost to the point that Seven of Nine shows up. Yep, there's been a lot of Netflix for me!