Be sure to check out the Ravelry group to join in on the Birthday Craft-Along!
- My husband and I saw Star Trek: The Ultimate Voyage last Tuesday and had a great time. I expected the orchestra to be bigger, but it was a great show.
- Windows 10 was installed on my computer without my permission. Not too thrilled and it's causing some issues it seems so I'll probably be reverting back.
- My socks using the Syncopation Socks pattern by Mary Henninger are done!!! I think I might have needed to start the Fish Lips Kiss Heel a couple of rows sooner, but I'm happy to have them completed!
- Most of the WIPs I showed last week got no attention this week because of that whole being busy thing.
- I am working on a baby blanket pattern/tutorial so be on the lookout for that.
- Inspinknity Blocking Wires which I used to block the Asunder shawl I finished back in Dec. Happy to have that done too! For the shawl I used Lamby Toes in Bad Egg and Cyborg's Craft Room in Stepping Stones. Amanda from Lamby Toes had a podcast you should check out called Knot A Podcast.
- Knit Picks has a 15% off coupon right now so you might want to take a look!
- I'm on the last season of DS9 so I'll have to find something new to watch soon.
- Cuckoo is a Netflix show. It's has a bit of NSFW humor so if that's not your thing, you should probably pass.